So it was just literally thundering with rain and lightning and, well…
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
WHO KILL MY DAD
bedhead game so strong you be wakin up lookin like an anime protagonist
My friend (the same one who turned Zelda into Elsa) made a skin for Yoshi that turns him into a life-size Tyrannosaurus Rex.
This is how life should be lived.
The Writing of Cucumber Quest.
I got that comic con, comic con sadness
For those who have never taken the time to watch this documentary, I STRONGLY urge you to do so now. It’s near ridiculous how much effort these men have put into their work, along with both the crews of atla and lok. After watching this, you will see why being pulled from the air is such a big deal.